Simply start typing into the "Search" field to further refine the displayed results:
To clear the search, delete your entered text.
If you need to export the results, simply click the desired export option. Excel and CSV formats are both supported:
The "Copy" button simply copies the table data to your clipboard.
The MAC address is a unique identifier for your device that is set when the unit is manufactured. It cannot be changed!
MAC addresses are used by technicians to aid in connecting the device to the internet. They are also needed for device troubleshooting with Steady Brand support.
Note that this field cannot be edited - the MAC address is permanently linked to the device.
The identifier for each device is assigned by Steady Brand. Typically, they will be comprised of a combination of letters and numbers.
Identifiers are required for for device troubleshooting and warranty claims with Steady Brand support.
Note that this field cannot be edited - the serial number is permanently linked to the device.
Each device is setup with a virtual remote. The remote can be used to change music channels on the device.
Most Steady Brand resellers choose to share these virtual remotes with the end-user so they can change channels as desired.
To use the remote, simply click the "Conductor" button:
A new tab will open in your browser. From here, new channels can be selected from the list of 80+ options. Volume adjustments can also be made from the remote, and the device can be muted for off-hours, non-payment, etc.
The remote is optimized for mobile, so take a look on your phone!
This date is only accessible by Steady Brand personal, it is used to show the first month of billing for that device.
Please select the service that you are using.
- Atmosphere TV
- Licensed Music
- Licensed Music & Announcements
- Message Library & Scheduling
- Video Signage
- Active - Location will be invoiced on the 1st of the month.
- Decommissioned - Device has been lost or rendered unusable for whatever reason.
- Demo - Reserved for reseller office or site specific devices for end user to test the service.
- Inactive - When a customer cancels and the device has been silenced. NOTE: Upon retrieval and refurbishing, clear location information and set the Billing status to "Inventory".
- Inventory - Default status set when equipment is shipped to reseller and until it has been installed at a customer location.
- RMA - Any device with potential performance issues that has been replaced at customer location and is in reseller possession for diagnosis.
- Trial - Used when installed at a customer location for them to preview the service. 2-week limit unless authorized with your channel sales representative.
Name of the Business location plus unit or zone identifier. Location name must be entered first then - "zone or identifier".
Physical address of the location. Cannot be PO Box. With multiple devices in same location, this is critical that all addresses are exactly the same for each device under the location.